Project Management - RSS Feeds

Monday, March 10, 2008

Selling on the fly

I just returned from the training that I wrote about yesterday. Play along and ask me how it went.

It went well, as usual. Did I get to teach what I believe in? You betcha. I arrived early and was determined to spend part of the time discussing my rationale for covering certain topics. I also said that I would de-emphasize some of those areas but I need to spend a minimum amount time because it was all integrated. To make a long story short, he nodded in agreement and the show was on!

By the time I completed our first day of training, the sponsor said it was nice to have someone who really knows what he's talking about to steer the class toward the right direction.

The lesson? Try to do what's right, even it you have to use your sales training to do so.

No comments: