Project Management - RSS Feeds

Monday, May 19, 2008

Another semester starts tonight!

Tonight, I begin classes with a new group. It's always exciting to see who's in there. Sometimes I get students who were prior students from a course that I did for their company; other times I get students who have seen me speak at an event. But most of these folks will be people who I have never met before.

I'm actually in a training session all week so was I looking forward to this 16 hour day? Not exactly. However, I believe what sets some trainers apart is that fact that they can treat their one hundredth class with the same level of enthusiasm as their first. So when 6:00 PM hits, I will be 'on'. The show begins and undoubtedly, the time will fly by.

The only real down side is that I won't get to see my 10 month old on days like this. It's really causing me to reconsider whether or not I want to continue teaching these certification courses at night.

No comments: