Project Management - RSS Feeds

Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome to all the PM infoseekers

First, let me thank you for coming. I am certain that you will find the much needed project management insight that you're looking for.

Over the years, as a project manager consultant and trainer, I have come across many people from whom I have had the pleasure of not only providing solutions, but also learning a great deal from. It's the everyday interactions that I have with my clients and students that provide me with new experiences on a regular basis.

I have been documenting my project management tips in the form of white papers and blogs for other sites but decided it was time to manage my own site. I simply have so much to say! My "secrets" have impacted many of my readers in one way or another. They may not agree with everything that I have to offer but the goal is to generate purposeful thinking, not to sway people with my own professional beliefs.

Anyway, mark this blog and come back often. I'm sure you will enjoy my observations and advice as much as I will enjoy writing them!


-Gabe

No comments: